Only Easy: Brie Mushrooms
By Misty I.
August 7, 2019
Mmmm…mushrooms! Do you like the garlicky flavors of escargot but could actually skip the snail?! If yes, have I got a recipe for you! This is perfect as a pūpū or would be some decadent deliciousness as a side dish with steak. Plus, it’s only easy!
2 -2 ½ lbs white mushrooms
1 wheel of brie
1/2 – 3/4 stick butter😛
1 bunch green onion, chopped
1 bunch parsley, chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Clean mushrooms with a paper towel. Remove mushroom caps from stems. Set aside stems.
- Quickly sauté caps in a little butter for about two minutes. It should still be pretty raw. Remove caps from sauté pan and place on an oven-safe pan.
- Cut up pieces of brie and add to caps.
- Chop mushroom stems and sauté in the same pan along with butter, garlic, parsley, and green onion.
- Spoon all of the stems/garlic/parsley/green onion mixture over brie and caps.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes just for brie to soften.
That’s it, only easy!