Only Easy: Everything Bagel Quiche
By Misty I.
October 30, 2019
Do you have leftovers? Quiche is a great way to use up what’s in your refrigerator. I made this recently and my family enjoyed the “everything bagel” crust. Serve it for breakfast or brunch with a petite salad. Or could you skip the crust and add EBTBS to the egg mixture and make a crustless “ketoish” version?
Everything Bagel Quiche
1 ready-made pie crust (Pillsbury)
2 T. Trader Joe’s EBTBS “Everything but the Bagel Seasoning”
½ block (4oz.) Philly cream cheese, softened
1 C. heavy cream
1 ½ C. any shredded cheese you have on hand
5-6 cooked slices of bacon, chopped
1 onion, chopped and sautéed
½ C. cilantro + garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Roll out the pie dough and press EBTBS into the dough. Fit into pie pan and bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Beat cream cheese with heavy cream and eggs, set aside.
- Add bacon, onions, cilantro and cheese to slightly cooled crust.
- Pour egg/cream mixture over.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 more minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes before cutting and serving. Garnish with more cilantro.