Living Hilo Style 2016 in Review
Living Hilo Style (LHS) published its first blog post in October of 2015. Since that time, all the writers for Living Hilo Style have had a great time reflecting on family, friends, Hilo, travels, fashion, shopping, and of course FOOD! All the contributors plan to continue to publish posts for LHS in 2017. If you want to contribute with a post in 2017, just reach out to any of us. We love guest bloggers just as much as we love Hilo.
In case you missed some of our more popular 2016 posts, here is the list. Click on the links to read the posts.
- You Would Never See This Happen in Honolulu
- Hilo Christmas Extravaganza 2016
- Real Men Wear Pink: Remembering Tom
- Club Shoyu–A Local Product
- My Neighborhood is Disappearing by Doubling
If you started reading our blog in 2016, you missed some fun posts from 2015. Here are some of the more popular ones from 2015. Click on the links to read these posts.
- Living Hilo Style Inaugural Dinner at Moon and Turtle
- Hilo Housewives at the French Laundry
- Hilo Housewives go to San Francisco
- Takenoko Sushi in 2017???
- Reflecting on Hilo Style Thanksgiving 2015
We love our readers who have been visiting us from so many places from around the world–among them are–U.S., Japan, Brazil, Singapore, Latvia, Finland, Kenya, and Croatia! Take a walk down 2015 and 2016 memory lanes with Living Hilo Style and let us know what you want to read about in 2017. Happy New Year!