Kadota Liquor recently offered a casual wine tasting event at Liko Lehua at Pauahi. It was held in the private room at Liko Lehua. Despite the fact that this event was publicized via word of mouth and not through the usual social media channels, the 25 spaces filled up in just a couple of hours. People who love wine and food are not difficult to find.
- La Tordera Prosecco Brut
- Matua Sauvignon Blanc
- Truvee Rosé Central Coast
- Chateau St. Jean Chardonnay Robert Young Vnyd
- Acacia Pinot Noir Carneros
- Lyric Pinot Noir Santa Barbara by Etude
- Provenance Merlot Napa Valley
- Beringer Knight’s Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- Beaulieu Napa Valley Cab Sauvignon
- Provenance Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley
- Beringer Cabernet Sauvignon Private Reserve Napa
We enjoyed a variety of delicious appetizers from Liko Lehua.
- Coconut-Crusted Tofu–Coconut tofu with sweet chili & oriental dressing.
- Balsamic Cheesy Bread–stuffed with three cheeses and garlic, oven baked with balsamic vinegar and olive oil
- Antipasto–olives, cured meats, pickled veggies
- Coconut Crusted Brie–with fresh fruit salsa
Although we enjoyed the food as we got to sample some wine, we enjoyed the company of each other most of all.
If you are interested in getting email updates about Kadota Liquor events, send an email to Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org.