By Misty I.
September 16, 2020
This recipe is easy, but it does take some time. It’s something to make now that you actually do have more time at home. It’s a treat everyone enjoys and appreciates!
Seven Layer JELL-O
- 4 (3 oz.) boxes JELL-O (strawberry, lemon, lime and berry blue)
- 6 pkgs. Knox gelatin
- 1 C. sweetened condensed milk
- cooking spray (this is your insurance policy to make sure all your work will release from your pan)
Order of Operations:
- Mix together the blue JELL-O, 1 package of Knox gelatin and 1 ½ C. hot water. Pour into a 9×13 pan lightly sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Mix together the 1 C. of sweetened condensed milk with 1 C. of hot water. Set aside. Mix 2 envelopes of gelatin with another C. of hot water to dissolve. Add to the milk mixture and let cool. You should have about 3 cups total of milky liquid.
- After blue JELL-O has set for 30 minutes, pour 1 C. of the milk mixture over the blue layer. Refrigerate to set for 15-17 minutes.
- Mix green JELL-O with 1 envelope of gelatin and 1 ½ C. hot water. Cool. Pour over the milk mixture. Refrigerate to set for 15-17 minutes.
- Pour 1 C. of the milk layer over the green layer and set for 15-17 minutes.
- Mix lemon JELL-O with 1 package gelatin and 1 ½ C. hot water. Cool. Pour over the milk layer. Set in the refrigerator for 15-17 minutes.
- Pour 1 C. of the milk layer over the lemon layer and set for 15-17 minutes.
- Mix the strawberry JELL-O with 1 package of gelatin and 1 ½ C. hot water. Cool.
- Pour the red layer over the milk layer and let the finished JELL-O set for 4-6 hours.
That’s it, only easy!