Food and Wine Dinner at Sansei Waikoloa
- Torched Kampachi Roll-Ups with local hearts of palm & balsamic glaze
- Seared Blackened Ahi Sashimi with fresh WOW Farm Japanese cucumber, Hirabara greens, sweet Maui onions, jalapeno, apple, mango, and ginger dressing
- Kukui Nut Crusted Jumbo Prawn and Scallops on a bed of angel hair pasta tossed in a shrimp bisque and medley of vegetables
- Chef’s surprise–a refreshing citrusy granita/sorbet palate cleanser. Yum!
- Petite Filet Stuffed with Crispy Pork Belly & Duxelle accompanied by roasted sweet potato mash and enoki mushroom demi-glace
- Third Generation Tiramisu with watermelon rock candy
What a lot of food we ate! Most of all, what a wonderful time we had with great friends who could get away for some good food, good wine, and lots of laughter. Living Hilo Style.