Volunteer to Help HOPE Services Hawaii
Would you like to get a better understanding of the homeless population on Hawai’i Island?
HOPE Services Hawaii is looking for volunteers to join us for the upcoming Homeless Point In Time Count.
- They are looking for volunteers to help doing headcounts. Depending on team/volunteer availability, you could be assigned to one of 3 areas: Outreach (out in the community), Food Basket, or Soup Kitchen.
- The event is from 5:00 am-4:00 pm next Monday–Friday (1/25-1/29), but volunteer commitment could be as much or as little as you want.
- There is a mandatory volunteer training workshop being held tomorrow (1/20) for those interested in participating:
- Hilo – 1:30-3:30 PM @ 116 Kapiolani St. (wrong address on flier)
- Kona – 9:00-11:00 AM @ 73-4180 Ulu Wini Pl (new location)
Participate in one or all days~January 25-29. Make a team or join one!
Contact Malu at 217-2830 for more information.