Philadelphia Day 3-Nan Zhou and Reading Terminal
After the morning sessions at the conference, we went out to lunch in the neighborhood to Nan Zhou where they serve an incredible hand-drawn noodle soup.
I ordered the House Special Noodle Soup that comes with beef brisket, sliced beef, meatball, and ground pork sauce. I like vegetables so I also ordered a combination of diced cucumber in sauce and shredded kelp in sauce. The combination of the two vegetables was delicious!
In the evening, we attended a conference networking event held in Reading Terminal. The terminal was closed to the public and only conference attendees were allowed in. Selected vendors stayed open for our event and the food was all included as part of the event so I got to taste lots of different things!
- Beck’s Cajun Cafe – Jambalaya Bowls and Beignets
- DiNic’s – Mini Cheese Steaks
- Hershel’s – Mini Grilled Corned Beef Reuben Sandwich
- Fox & Son – Mini Corn Dog Lollipop
- Shanghai Gourmet – Fried Cheese Wonton
- Olympia Gyro – Mini Lamb Gyro with Tomatoes, Onions, & Tzatziki
- Franks A Lot V – French Fry Bar
- PA General Store – Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Bassetts Ice Cream – Small Ice Cream Cones
- Beiler’s Bakery – Assorted Doughnuts
Yes, I tried everything! Despite the mini/small size of each item, I was full! My favorites were the gyro and the ice cream! Yum! Living Hilo Style in Philadelphia.