By Misty I.
July 24, 2019
I needed an excuse to use my new lemon sprayer I purchased in Sapporo recently. Don’t you just love Daiso?! I didn’t want to go to the grocery store so I was limited to the ingredients I had in my kitchen. I settled on lemon icebox pie.
Lemon Icebox Pie
30-34 Nilla wafers
1 (8oz.) Philly Original Cream Cheese, softened
1 (3.4 oz.) Jell-O Instant Vanilla Pudding
¾ C. Milk
Juice and zest from one lemon
1 ½ C. Cool Whip (or just use the whole container like me)
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add pudding mix, milk, lemon juice and zest and mix again.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Line a loaf pan (I used an 8×11 pan) with half (about 15) of the Nilla wafers.
- Spread half of lemon cream on wafers.
- Add the remaining wafers and follow with remaining cream.
- Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
That’s it, only easy!