By Misty I.
January 29, 2020
I’m guessing you probably already know how to make this but if you don’t, it’s a keeper. It takes about 5 minutes to prepare, which is basically just putting all the ingredients in a slow cooker. A few hours later you will be rewarded with a luscious roast your family will love! It also makes yummy sandwiches the next day with some melted Swiss cheese!
- 5 lb. boneless chuck roast
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning
- 1 packet Lawry’s Au Jus Seasoning
- ½ of a bottle of pepperoncini peppers (about 5-6)
- slow cooker liner (optional)
- Line slow cooker with the liner if using.
- Place the boneless beef roast into the cooker. Sprinkle the au jus packet and hidden valley ranch packet over the beef. Add the pepperoncini peppers around the sides of the beef. You can add a little pepperoncini liquid from the bottle if you like but don’t go overboard. I don’t add any, but I know people who add a little.
- Cook on “low” for 8-10 hours.
That’s it, only easy!