By Misty I.
February 26, 2020
I wanted to meal prep a few dinners over the weekend for my busy week ahead. If you like Chinese style duck, you may like this too.
- 5 lbs. chicken thighs, defrosted (I used bone-in but boneless/skinless is much faster)
- 1 head Chinese (Napa) cabbage
- 1 can Swanson chicken broth
- salt to taste
- 1 package NOH brand Chinese Roast Chicken Seasoning Mix
- A few rehydrated shiitake mushrooms (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice the cabbage and place in a large baking dish and pour the chicken broth over the cabbage.
- Place the thighs on the cabbage and season with salt on both sides then add the NOH seasoning mix to both sides as well. Be sure to use the entire package on the thighs.
- Nestle the shiitake around the thighs, if using.
- Cover with foil and bake for 70 minutes for boneless thighs (about 90 minutes for bone-in) or until chicken is cooked.
That’s it, only easy!