Only Easy: Rainbow Jello Parfaits
By Misty I.
National “Find a Rainbow” Day is next Wednesday, April 3rd. This would make a good dessert, waaaay easier than seven-layer jello for sure!
Rainbow Jello Parfaits
4 (3 oz.) packages of jello (I used strawberry, lemon, lime and grape)
2 (4 pack) boxes of Knox gelatin (8 packages total)
8 cups of water, divided
1 (8oz.) container Cool Whip
15-18 plastic cups
- Microwave 4 cups of water until boiling, about 5 minutes.
- While the water is boiling in the microwave, set up 8 bowls.
- In the first 4 bowls, add one cup of COLD water and TWO packages of gelatin. Let gelatin dissolve.
- In the remaining 4 bowls, add one package of jello to each bowl. Pour ONE CUP of HOT water over jello and let it dissolve.
- Mix one of the gelatin bowls with one of the jello bowls. Do this four times.
- Chill in refrigerator and cut in ½” cubes.
- Add 6-7 cubes to each plastic cup, and top with a tablespoon of cool whip. Top with 6-7 more jello cubes.
That’s it, only easy!