Only Easy: Broccoli Chicken Casserole
By Misty I.
September 18, 2019
Do you need ideas to use up leftover rotisserie chicken? I sometimes find myself in that predicament a few days after a Costco run. This time I tried something I haven’t eaten in years.
Only Easy Broccoli Chicken Casserole
2 ½ C. shredded rotisserie chicken
1 (12 oz.) pkg. frozen broccoli florets, semi- thawed
2 cans cream of chicken (with mushroom) soup
½ C. mayonnaise
1-2 C. shredded cheddar cheese
1 snack size sleeve Ritz crackers (13 crackers)
1 C. croutons, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add shredded chicken to a large casserole dish.
- Top chicken layer with broccoli.
- Mix soups with mayonnaise and spread over broccoli layer.
- Top soup mix layer with cheddar cheese.
- Top cheese layer with crushed Ritz and croutons.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
That’s it, only easy!