By Misty I.
August 5, 2020
We could all use some french fries in our lives right now. Recently, KTA (my beloved hometown grocery store) had a recipe challenge based on recipes found on http://www.ktasuperstores.com. Ok, people, this is an awesome resource! KTA has developed a lot of yummy recipes! As Aunty Marialani would say, go check um, go!
My friends Anne, Myra, Kerri, and I were excited to try some recipes. I especially enjoyed making these Spiced French Fries. I had to modify the ingredients because I didn’t have everything but it was still yummy! This is my version:
Almost KTA’s Spiced French Fries
- 1 (2 lb.) bag Ore-ida Frozen Crinkle French Fries
- 1 Tbsp. seasoned salt
- 1 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. neutral oil
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
- Mix the spices together.
- Add the spices and oil to the frozen fries in a large bowl.
- Dump the seasoned fries on a foil-lined sheet pan that’s been coated with a little cooking spray.
- Bake at 475 degrees for 35 minutes (up to 45 minutes.)
That’s it, only easy!