By Misty I.
March 25, 2020
How are you doing? I hope you are safe at home trying to be productive during this COVID-19 situation. It’s been an adjustment for all of us but we will get through it. I am currently limiting my grocery shopping to once every ten days. When I made this chicken I was on day 8 and had turned to my freezer for dinner.
- 5 lbs. bone-in chicken thighs, thawed
- 2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. salt (or more if you prefer)
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. ground thyme
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a sheet pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Mix together all of the seasonings and sprinkle generously on both sides of each thigh.
- Bake uncovered for 90 minutes or until the center of the thighs are 165 degrees.