By Misty I.
November 27, 2019
Why was the turkey asked to join the sweet potato band? Because he had two drumsticks!
This biggest food week of the year is here, woohoo!! If you like sweet potato casserole but don’t like it with marshmallows, you may enjoy this.
Only Easy Sweet Potato Fluff
- 2 (29 oz.) cans Princess brand sweet potatoes, mashed (if you forget to mash it ahead of time like I did, just mash after adding all the other ingredients)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ C. sugar
- ½ C. milk
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 Tbsp. salted butter, softened
- ½ C. chopped pecans
- ½ C. brown sugar
- ½ C. flour
- 4 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the mashed sweet potatoes, eggs, sugar, milk, salt, vanilla and softened butter in a large bowl. Pour into a medium casserole dish (or two glass pie dishes like I did) and set aside.
- Combine the chopped pecans, brown sugar, flour and melted butter in a small bowl. Sprinkle the topping over the sweet potato mixture.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.