Only Easy: Lucky Charms Mix
By Misty I.
My son played a baseball game on St. Patrick’s Day.
His favorite cereal is Lucky Charms so I decided to try making a confection for his team based on The BakerMama’s Magic Mix. After going to three stores I gave up on finding Mini Trix cereal. My modified version is below:
Lucky Charms Mix
- 1 (16 oz.) box of Lucky Charms cereal (divided)
- 3 C. Rice Chex cereal
- 3 C. Butter Snaps pretzels
- 1 pkg vanilla almond bark
- Sprinkles or jimmies (optional)
- Separate 2 cups of marshmallows from the cereal.
- Add about 2 cups of Lucky Charms cereal (or more), 3 cups rice Chex and 3 cups of butter snaps to a large bowl, set aside.
- Melt vanilla almond bark in microwave according to package directions.
- Combine melted almond bark and cereal/pretzel mixture taking care to coat cereal evenly.
- Spread on two parchment-lined sheet pans and sprinkle on Lucky Charms marshmallows and sprinkles.
- Let harden completely and break apart to serve. Store in airtight container.
That’s it, only easy!