By Misty I.
February 19, 2020
If you have leftover hamburger (or hot dog) buns you can make a quick dessert for your loved ones!
Hamburger Bun Bread Pudding
- 8 leftover hamburger buns (I used Ballpark brand)
- 1 block salted butter, melted
- ½ – ¾ C. sugar
- 2-3 C. milk (I used 2 ½ cups)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon, ground
- 8 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Tear or cut bread into cubes and place in an 8” x 11” baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a large bowl and pour over cubes. Let it sit for 15-30 minutes.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
Note: This can be served not only for dessert, but also could pass as a “French Toast Casserole” too. I made it last weekend in the morning and my husband had a piece with his morning coffee.
That’s it, only easy!!