Living Hilo Style (LHS) published its first blog post in October 2015. Four years has gone by so quickly. I can’t believe my friends and I are still keeping the blog going. I believe this is a testament to all the great things that are going on in Hilo and with Hilo people. If you want top contribute with a blog post in 2020, just reach out to any of us who write for LHS. We love guest bloggers just as much as we love Hilo.
In case you missed some of our more popular 2019 posts, here are the links to the top 5.
- Only in Hilo: Lemon Peel Gummy Bears at Lani’s Island Snack Shack
- Only in Hilo: Where to Get the Best Manapua
- Only Easy: Misty’s No Fuss Batayaki
- What you Going Bring? Potluck Thoughts and Taegu Tofu Salad
- Only in HIlo: KTA’s Mochi Doughnuts
And below are the links to the top 5 posts of all time (that don’t include posts from the list above).
- Summer Option for Kids in Hilo
- Top 10 Things to do in Hilo for New (and not so adventurous) Moms
- Hilo Hurley Hat from Sig Zane Designs
- Living Hilo Style Inaugural Dinner at Moon and Turtle
- A Night with Friends and Food at Chapter 27
We love our readers who have been visiting us from so many places from around the world–among them are–Japan, Canada, Malaysia, U.K. and Singapore. Enjoy! Living Hilo Style.